Thank You!

Unfortunately based on the information you provided, we don't believe you have a case on this occasion.

If you still want to make a claim, you can reach out to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) or the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)

Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need to use a claims management company?

In short, no. You can claim yourself for free and refer to the financial ombudsman or the financial services compensation scheme.

What if I've been refused elsewhere?

If your claim been refused elsewhere, the good news is that you still may be able get to help. 

How much can I receive in compensation?

It depends on the complexity of your situation but you will be provided with a more accurate estimate once you submit your details


The content of this website does not constitute financial advice and is provided for general information purposes only. 

We take care to make sure that the information and material is accurate and up-to-date. 

However, errors and omissions may occur, and you should not take the accuracy of the information and material for granted or rely upon it as a statement or representation of fact. 

Useful Links